MS Island Sky
MS Island Sky
Sister Ship to the Hebridean Sky
Island Sky and Hebridean Sky are truly sisters. Built in the same Italian Shipyard, both boast spacious, well-appointed suites, stylish common areas, ice-strengthened hulls, and redundant core technology that allows them to operate smoothly, even under the most challenging conditions.
Both ships are all-suite, all-inclusive small expedition vessels with touches of elegance throughout.
In 2017, Island Sky received additional upgrades, including the addition of tinted sliding glass doors to all cabins on Promenade Deck 4.
Polar Latitudes first contracted Island Sky in December of 2017 and chartered her for many seasons. Her final scheduled voyage for PL took place in January of 2023.
All Voyages Include:
- Two Pre-Voyage Hotel Nights
- All-Inclusive Beverage Package
- Certified Emergency MD and Clinic
- World Class Cuisine
- Live Entertainment
- 24/7 Coffee/Tea station
- Voyage Photographer
- Dedicated Passenger Service Manager
- Complimentary Expedition Jacket
- Exterior views
- Sitting area with sofa or side chairs and table
- Flat Screen TV
- Independent temperature controls
- Complimentary Mini-Bar
- Marble-appointed bathroom with fine toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 220 square feet or more
Owner’s, Penthouse, & Veranda Suites feature private balconies
Promenade and Deluxe Suites feature tinted sliding glass doors
bringing Antarctica into your suite and giving easy access to the outer deck
Luxurious and Comfortable
I had no idea how luxurious and comfortable this trip would be. Incredible service and food. Expedition Staff taught us so much, making the trip memorable. It’s clear that they are genuinely excited about the adventure.
- Elevator serving all passenger decks
- Tinted sliding glass doors in all cabins on Promenade Deck 4
- Panoramic Top Deck Observation Platform
- Upgraded WIFI Internet
- Library with computers
- DVD Movie Library
- 24/7 Coffee/Tea Station
- Bar/Lounge with Live Entertainment
- Audiovisual Facilities