A world-class small ship experience
Seaventure features a 1-A Super ice class rating — the highest ice class awarded to passenger vessels. This means that we will be able to explore coves, bays, and channels that would previously have been forbidden to us.
The ship also offers a host of new activities. There’s a sauna, a fitness center, a custom-built citizen science lab, and heated saltwater pool. There is more storage space, which is important because it means we can carry more equipment, so that more of our guests can participate in activities like kayaking, snowshoeing, and camping.
The common areas are larger and beautifully appointed, and the ship has two
kitchens, one on the Lido deck for al fresco dining when weather permits.
Come explore with us.
Heated Salt-Water Pool
All Voyages Include:
- Two Hotel Nights
- Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Certified Emergency MD and Clinic
- World Class Cuisine and Live Entertainment
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea station
- Voyage Photographer
- Dedicated Passenger Service Manager
- Complimentary Expedition Jacket
- Two Elevators serving all passenger decks
- Library with computers
- Fitness Center and Sauna
- Heated saltwater swimming pool
- Citizen Science Laboratory
All Staterooms Feature:
- Exterior views
- Sitting area with chairs or sofa and table
- Complimentary Mini-Bar
- Flat Screen TV
- Safe to store your valuables
- Independent temperature controls
- Luxury toiletries
- Hair dryer